Saturday, October 8, 2011

Starting off

Thesis Fractal Triskele Right I am just starting out the serious business of writing my thesis. The triskele opposite here is going to be my way of seeing how much progress I have made.

So far and today has really only been the first day I have seriously been working on it, I have only planned my Methodology chapter (or what I can of it, given that there is so much of the writing and work around writing left to do). I am therefore starting Monday going to be writing in real earnest and that means 400 words (or one page a day). However I am only going to count words when I have finished typing them up at the weekend.

Therefore writing one of these blogs on a Friday or Saturday night telling how the last week has gone is going to be the norm. Hopefully more and more of that shape should be filled in as the weeks go by!

This is a method to keep me accountable and my thesis progressing, lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment